The Fastest Way to Work from Home Success in Your Real Life as Mom
You want to be at home with your kids, not away at work. But making it work financially can be tough! Unfortunately, most moms don’t realize how desperately they want to stay at home until that first baby arrives. The good news is it’s never too late to find a way to stay home. I believe you can thrive financially, even as a stay at home mom. I was one of those moms who didn’t plan, but the moment my baby was born, I knew there was no way I was going back to work. My husband was supportive, but the numbers were clear – there was no way we could live on one income. We were in debt and quickly draining our savings, and I felt like a failure for not being able to stick to a budget or contribute much income. During the years that followed, I learned everything I could about personal finance and home business. Slowly, I discovered how to make a budget, and stick to it every month and along the way, I grew two thriving home businesses. Through my newfound success, we paid off all of our debt in just 9 months and then built an emergency fund. Best of all, I now know that I’ll be able to stay at home with my kids for the long haul.
I can help you get there, too!
Since then, I’ve been helping moms realize their dream of staying at home through my blog and online courses. Now, you can work with me one-on-one to help you make being a stay at home mom a long-term financial reality in your life too. Depending solely on one income just isn’t enough for most families. Thankfully, there are many real ways for moms to make extra money from home without going back to work full time.
Through one-on-one coaching, you will…
- Find the perfect work from home opportunity for you, so you can enjoy the fulfillment of growing a home business you love
- Know the steps you need to take to get you contributing financially to your family while nurturing your little ones
- Conquer the challenges that might slow you down from achieving your goals, busy schedules, budgets and all!
Shannon not only answered all of my questions regarding becoming a virtual assistant, she presented research regarding pay rate options, how to obtain jobs, and an action plan to achieve those dreams. Beyond that, she asked some hard questions that helped me decide what I actually wanted to focus my time on and what was working and not working in my current work from home situation. I knew I needed someone to help me analyze my situation before I added anything else to the pot. She helped free up hours in my week that I can now pursue other clients with. I feel ready to move forward and excited about what the future holds as a work from home mom.”
Brandy C., Virtual Assistant and Stay at Home Mom
Ready to get started?
Together, we’ll tackle the specific challenges unique to your situation, and I’ll help you create a step by step plan for your finances that works for your family. You don’t have to go it alone. Instead, you’ll benefit from the guidance and encouragement of someone who’s walked this path before you. Sign up for one of the consulting session packages now to reserve your spot. After checkout, you’ll receive an email from me to schedule our session and a short questionnaire so I can get to know you.
Work at Home Breakthrough Session
- 60-minute video coaching session + Pre-meeting questionnaire + A copy of the strategic plan we create together + Video recording of your coaching session + Unlimited email follow-up for 7 days afterward
Work at Home Intensive Program
- Two 60-minute video coaching sessions per month + Pre-meeting assessment for each session + Week by week action plan to move you toward your goal + Ongoing accountability throughout the month + Unlimited email support for each month you’re enrolled + Video recording of your coaching sessions
*Intensive sessions are invoiced monthly and payment is due before the meeting. Payment can be made via Paypal or credit card.